We see Papagoya as a safe and stimulating space for children. But when looking at it more holistically, we also see it as being a vibrant, fun and inspiring space for adults who enjoy working with children.
With a high adult to child ratio, we are always on the look-out for bright, passionate individuals who want to work with us. We hire for attitude and a desire to inspire the youngest children. We remain open to people from all backgrounds and experiences. At Papagoya, we are a team of independent, confident, empathetic, secure and gentle people – adults and children alike.
What it means to be an educator at Papagoya:
- You show up every day to a truly fun working environment and can spend your day inside a treehouse or dressing up as Spider-man or working on Learning Plans for 1-yr olds. There is truly never a dull day at Papagoya.
- You interact all day with children who want to play with you, and see the world with you. They are bright-eyed and eager, and you get to rejoice in their everyday developments.
- You are recognized and appreciated for your expertise, and you get to contribute to delivering a unique concept and methodology in India.
- You are a part of an inclusive work environment with a passionate, driven team and are respected for your individuality and self-expression.
- You are exposed to professional development opportunities through our Norwegian experts, and are encouraged to be excellent Early Childhood Educators.
- You get to be an integral part of the growing Early Childhood Movement in India