Papagoya offers a play-based learning program for toddlers between the age of 1 year and 6 years old. Children become eligible to join us on celebrating their 1st Birthday.
We accept a limited number of admissions across both our centres - Frazer Town & Indiranagar, and enrol only a few children every year. Our intakes are in June & January of each year and will be staggered across 2 months so as to give each child undivided attention during their first weeks at Kindergarten.
- We accept a limited number of admissions and enrol only a few children every year.
- We do accept children through the year however it is dependent on the availability at that point.
- Enrollment deadline for our June intake is March 31st and for January is October 31st. Admissions are dependent on availability and in line with our capacity and ratios.
If you are keen to enroll your child at Papagoya :
- Schedule an appointment to visit us
- Pick up the Admissions Kit and submit within a week
- Pick a start date from our available dates
- Complete registration formalities
Every child experiences a different start to Kindergarten. And so we typically only admit 1-2 children per week, so that we can all stay focussed on the comfort and care that the child needs in transitioning to Kindergarten.
We require that one parent be available during their child’s 1st week at Kindergarten.
We follow a gradual method of transition across 5 days starting with a few hours on Day 1 and slowly building to a full day at Papagoya for the child.