Papagoya offers a play-based learning program for toddlers between the age of 1 year and 6 years old. Children become eligible to join us on celebrating their 1st Birthday.
We accept a limited number of admissions and enrol only a few children every year. Our next intake will start in October 2017
and will be staggered across 2 months so as to give each child undivided attention during their first weeks at Kindergarten.
- We accept a limited number of admissions and enrol only a few children every year
- Our next batch will start in October 2017 and will be staggered across 2 months so as to give each child undivided attention during their first weeks at Kindergarten
- Enrollment deadline for our October intake is September 18th 2017
- We will only admit a maximum of 10 children in this batch
If you are keen to enroll your child at Papagoya :
- Schedule an appointment to visit us
- Pick up the Admissions Kit and submit within a week
- Pick a start date from our available dates
- Complete registration formalities
Every child experiences a different start to Kindergarten. And so we typically only admit 1-2 children per week, so that we can all stay focussed on the comfort and care that the child needs in transitioning to Kindergarten.
We require that one parent be available during their child’s 1st week at Kindergarten.
We follow a gradual method of transition across 5 days starting with a few hours on Day 1 and slowly building to a full day at Papagoya for the child.